This is a collaboration of AGPGBI, BDRF, RCS and Pelican Cancer Foundation and is a FREE event.
Wednesday 6th February 2019 – 12.30-17.30 – at Pelican Cancer Foundation, Basingstoke, RG24 9NN
Convened by Mr Faheez Mohamed and Mr Graham Branagan
- This research roadshow will promote colorectal research and the research agenda for the ACPGBI as set out by the Delphi process.
- It will demonstrate ‘how to’ enrol in trials, highlighting the pitfalls and challenges.
- Target Audience: Colorectal Surgeons, Research nurses, Nurse Specialists, Surgical Trainees and all members of the colorectal team interested in research.
- Learning Style: Each session will have interactive sessions with all members of the research teams that are delivering trials.
- Aims & Objectives: to explain to delegates how to recruit, set up, and bring in resource for trials that are open to recruitment across Great Britain.
- Learning Outcomes:
o List which trials are actively recruiting nationally
o Explain how to engage with them at a local level