Join us for the foam filled family event of the year…
Are you up for a challenge with family and friends?
Get ready to take part in Pelican Cancer Foundation’s Summer Fun Run this June and help raise money for the charity’s vital work.
The frothy fun event will be held for the first time at Basingstoke War Memorial Park on Saturday 16 June.
Sign up for a 2.5k or 5k course filled with inflatable obstacles including a mega slide, hurdles, tunnel run and a foam pit to jump into at the finish line! Participants, from ages nine to 90, can run, jog, skip or walk the route – and everybody who takes part will receive a Pelican t-shirt and a medal.
Sign up for this event is now closed. If you wish to buy tickets you can do so at the registration desk at The War Memorial Park from 9am.
- With a 2.5 or 5k course available, you can run, jog, skip or walk the route with family or friends.
- Along the course you’ll come across foam filled inflatable obstacles to tackle, including a mega slide and a foam pit to jump into at the finish line!
- Every participant will receive a Pelican t-shirt to run in and a medal for taking part.
- To help us continue research into treatments and cures for below the belt cancers, we are asking participants to try and raise £25 sponsorship.
- Get 6 tickets for the price of 5 if you book as a team! enter promotional code Teamof6 in the promotional code box in EventBrite when you make your booking to receive your discount.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Due to the foam level on some of the inflatables we recommend that children under the age of 9 don’t take part.
Those under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The event will be taking place at: War Memorial Park, Basingstoke, RG21 3AA
There is extremely limited parking available at War Memorial on the event day. We therefore highly recommend using local public transport or the Festival Place car park, which is 10 minutes away by foot.
Please plan your public transport route in advance.