Organisations that can provide further information about research and current treatment options, and provide patients and carers with support are listed here:
- Useful links for bowel cancer
- Useful links for liver cancer
- Useful links for prostate cancer
- Useful links for bladder cancer
If you are looking for a particular consultant or hospital’s name, contact details or profile, you may find the Dr Foster Health website a good resource.
Other websites that may be of interest are:
- Any links provided by Pelican Cancer Foundation are as an aid to general cancer information.
- Pelican Cancer Foundation takes no responsibility for the information provided within these links. The accuracy for the content of these links lies with the owner of the particular visited website.
- Any medical information or treatment options should be discussed with your doctor – Pelican Cancer Foundation cannot give advice on medical issues in any context.
Please note that Pelican cannot provide further information, advice or referral for patients directly - we do not have the expertise or resources within our charity offices to do so.