Bowel cancer is the UK’s second biggest cancer killer but with your help we can change that. Each donation we receive helps people across the UK affected by bowel cancer. We receive no government funding and rely on the generosity of our donors to support our work.
We promise that every penny of your donation is spent as effectively as possible to advance the aims of the Pelican Cancer Foundation. If you currently donate to us or are considering donating, here are some examples of what your donation could be spent on:
- £5 would cover the cost of audio visual equipment for a multi-disciplinary meeting
- £50 would cover the cost for a nurse to attend a surgical training day at Pelican, OR for one patient to be recruited onto a research trial
- £500 would pay for a full day of intensive training for a surgeon
- £5,000 would pay for a small local educational course
- £50,000 would pay for a research fellow for one year
Even a small donation can make a big difference – and by signing up to Gift Aid your donation is worth an extra 25%, at no extra cost to you.
You can make a donation via:
- CAF Donate– you can make a one-off donation or become a regular giver by setting up a direct debit or standing order.
- PayPal Giving– you can make a one-off donation.
- Cheque, postal order or CAF voucher – payable to ‘Pelican Cancer Foundation’
Sending donations to us
If you would like to send a donation direct to us via post, please make cheques payable to ‘Pelican Cancer Foundation’, and send to The Ark, Dinwoodie Drive, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 9NN
If you have cash donations, we would rather not receive them by post. Please either send a cheque for the amount or call 01256 314746 to make a payment by card.